Once registered as a supplier, there is no fee for onboarding and listing your products into our platform for buyers to see and order. The only cost to you is a transaction fee, which is collected upon the sale of your product. This fee is really a cost of goods for your business as it only occurs when your product is sold. LandscapeHub provides ongoing marketing, quoting/order processing and logistics solutions for the marketplace.
Articles in this section
- What is LandscapeHub?
- Why did you build this platform?
- Why should our products be listed in the LandscapeHub marketplace?
- How do we become a supplier for LandscapeHub?
- What is the cost of being a supplier on LandscapeHub?
- How do we get our product availability and pricing into LandscapeHub?
- What if our products are listed differently than how LandscapeHub displays them?
- Do we need to list our entire inventory in the marketplace?
- Do we communicate with the buyers?
- What are the quality standards of the products in the marketplace?